Jordan opened Spoon Market in June, 2011 along with her dad and step-mom, Jeff and Patrice Smith. She lives in Wooster with her two dogs, Brooklyn and Toby.
- Favorite sandwich on Spoon’s menu: Weird Science
- Hidden talent or cool trick: I can flip my eyelids inside-out
- Bad-ass moment: Bungee Jumping
In June, 2011, Patrice opened Spoon Market along with her husband Jeff and step-daughter, Jordan Smith. Patrice is a life-long resident of Wooster, works for The College of Wooster and enjoys family, friends, food and fitness. Patrice and Jeff have three children in addition to Jordan—Season (Brian) Cheeseman of Columbus, Brian Dawe of Asheville, NC and Kevin Dawe who lives in Wooster and works at Spoon Market.
- Favorite sandwich at Spoon: French Connection with bacon
- Hidden talent or cool trick: Ventriloquist whistling
- Bad-ass moment: Swam from Alcatraz Island to San Francisco
Jeff opened Spoon Market in June, 2011 with his wife, Patrice, and daughter, Jordan Smith. He is a retired businessman and has been a resident of Wayne County his entire life. In addition to Jordan, Jeff and Patrice have three other children; Season (Brian) Cheeseman of Columbus, Brian Dawe of Asheville, NC, and Kevin Dawe who works at Spoon Market. He and Patrice live in Wooster with their two Bernese Mountain Dogs, Belle and Charlie.
- Favorite sandwich at Spoon: Hot Italian Grinder
- Hidden talent or cool trick: Piloting anything that flies
- Bad-ass moment: Landing a sea plane
Lil’ Jordan started working at Spoon Market while still a high school student. She has continued her education and remains a valuable member of the Spoon staff, often busy in the kitchen decorating cookies or baking up other yummy treats!
- Favorite sandwich on Spoon’s menu: Half Baked
- Hidden talent or cool trick: I’m really good at drawing
- Bad-ass moment: Going a whole day without cutting or burning myself
Chelsey began working for Spoon Market in 2014. She is a Wayne County native, a graduate of Waynedale High School and is currently studying to be a phlebotomist.
- Favorite sandwich on Spoon’s Menu: Weird Science
- Hidden Talent or Cool Trick: I can play the ukulele (or at least I try)
- Bad-ass moment: I broke a friend’s finger
- Favorite Beverage: “I’m On Fire”
- Dream Vacation: Australia Or Belize- Anywhere With A Beach
- Favorite TV Show: Walking Dead
- Favorite Sandwich At Spoon: Hot Italian Grinder
- Favorite Band: Blink 182
- Favorite TV Show: America’s Got Talent
- Favorite Spoon Beverage: Anything Ballast Point
- Hidden Talent: Make Trumpet Noises With Mouth
- Pet Peeve: The Word Pet Peeve